REGULATIONS <Submission Form>
1. Fonlad - The International Video art and Performance Festival, is an event organized by the Videolab Project with the purpose of promoting artistic productions that associate new technologies with contemporary art, with a special stress on video art and performance.
2. The Festival is open to all national and international artists who work with contemporary art, video and performance.
3. The Fonlad Festival will occur in June 2017, with several video art shows and video installations in non conventional spaces as part of its program, as well as debates, workshops, etc. In November, all selected work will be presented online.
4. The main theme of the Festival is free.
5. All who wish to participate may submit their work, with no fee included, by filling in a form with name, nationality, email address, work title (which should include the title, technique and format) and a synopsis.
6. Each participant may submit more than one work on digital support by filling in a form for each work presented.
7. All work must be submitted by march 31, 2017.
8. After the deliberation of the international jury and notification of the winner participants, the selected artists must send their work within 15 days, with the following format: MPEG4 (codec H264), 1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720. (The work must be available online for public display, or authorized for public display on the Festival online page, <fonlad.net> and <webartcenter.org>).
9. The works that cannot be sent via wetransfer / yousendit, may be sent on an editable CD/DVD to the following address:
Rua Carolina Michaellis, 73F – 4º
10. By submitting their work, the participants authorize the use of sound and image of the material selected, to be exhibited in the course of Fonlad Festivals shows as well as in partnerships contexts promoted by the Fonlad Festival and the Videolab Project.
11. Once the Fonlad Festival is concluded, the organization will reserve the right to store the work with the purpose of creating a Digital Project Gallery. The submitted work will be included in the Fonlad Festival and Videolab Collection and used in future virtual and non virtual shows, for promoting, including the Videolab MEO Television Channel. The artists will be notified before each presentation of their work.
12. The participation in any event of the Festival will include the agreement of the rules of submission. Any work who does not agree to the rules will be excluded.
13. Any circumstance omitted in this regulation will be evaluated and considered by the organization of the Festival. For more information, please contact José Vieira: email@example.com